Don’t see your question? Contact us anytime!
Where are the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex located?
The Wyoming State Fairgrounds is located off Yellowstone Hwy, off I-25 exit 140
- Main gates are 1 (Pepsi Lot on Brownfield) and 4 (Main Lot on Yellowstone)
What can I bring into the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex?
The following items are prohibited within the grounds, excluding the campground:
- Outside alcohol – you may purchase onsite at various locations.
- Pets – no pets allowed in public areas. If you’re an exhibitor, pets are allowed in and around your camper but must remain on a leash.
Are my tickets refundable?
All tickets are non-refundable.
How can I reach the Box Office?
Box Office can be reached at: 307-358-2398
Is there a Lost & Found somewhere?
Lost & Found is located at the security office.
Where can I park?
- There is free parking available on a first come first serve basis in the Pepsi Lot and Main Lot.
- ADA parking is located behind the grandstands, free with handicapped placard.
Can I bring a stroller or rent one?
You are permitted to bring your own strollers or wheelchairs. None are available for rent.
I am a rodeo participant, where do I go?
Rodeo contestants should enter the grounds at Gate 2 on Cowboy Drive off Brownfield.