endowment 

Preserving yesterday for tomorrow

Endowment Auction

The Wyoming State Fair Endowment auction will be taking place on June 24th from 7am to 6pm, online only!

The Endowment Fund was created in 2018 with the goal of creating a bright and sustainable future for the Wyoming State Fair. This year’s auction will take place on a virtual platform and the link will be accessible on Monday, June 24 on Facebook.

Items in this year’s endowment auction will not only provide you with convenience, comfort, and preferential treatment but will also add to the Endowment of the Wyoming State Fair. This year’s auction will make this year’s fair great for you and help guarantee that the Wyoming State Fair is here for generations to come. Help to preserve yesterday for tomorrow by supporting the inaugural Wyoming State Fair Endowment auction!

Link coming soon!

 

$500,000 Match Fund 

At this time, the Wyoming Legislature has again generously allocated funding for $500,000 to the Wyoming State Fair Endowment. To ensure we can pursue future support from the legislature, we must match the funding by June of 2024. You can help ensure the future of the Wyoming State Fair by donating today. Please call Rindy West at (307) 751-3430 to learn more or donate online below. Thank you for what you give – you make a difference. We couldn’t do this without you. 

You can donate online at the link below, in person or by texting “WYFair” to 243725. Donations may be delivered in person to the main office in the Ag Hall at 400 W Center Street in Douglas Wyoming or by sending a check with “Endowment” written in the memo line to:
P.O. Drawer 10
Douglas, WY 82633

Endowment FUND – History

The Wyoming State Fair Endowment was passed by the Wyoming Legislature in 2018 to provide a more stable and consistent funding avenue for the future of the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex. After more than 100 years of success at the Wyoming State Fair, the WSF Endowment was established to make sure the fair continues and flourishes for generations to come.

As part of the legislation, $100,000 was initially appropriated from the general fund to start the endowment. Donations to the fund from local communities, businesses, individuals, and non-profits were matched by the Wyoming State Treasurer up to $100,000. Along with this, a penny of every dollar of non-fair time revenue went into the endowment to help it grow.

Now and continuing forward, the money in the account earns interest, 25% of the funds generated go to the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex to operate the Fair and grounds with the remaining 75% being put back into the Endowment to continue building the account. As the account grows, the funds available for the Fair and grounds will continue to grow and subsequently, ensure future funding for the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex.

Support the Future of the Fair

We need your support in securing the future of the Wyoming State Fair so we can continue promoting agriculture, education, and Western lifestyle for our youth! Learn more about why your contribution makes a difference in the case statement.  

Donation Recognition Levels

All Donations made to the Endowment Fund over $5,000 will be added to the website. 

Premier – $100,000+

All-Around – $50,000 – $99,999

Champion – $25,000 – $49,999

Purple Ribbon – $5,000 – $24,999 

All- Around – $50,000 – $99,999

City of Douglas 

Converse County Commissioners

Wagonhound Land & Livestock

Wyoming First Foundation/TW Foundation

Champion – $25,000 – $49,999

Harfst & Associates 

Mayflower Ranch

Purple Ribbon – $5,000 – $24,999

Barbara Dilts

Blake & Darci Scott

Brad & Laurie Boner

Brian & Nicole Boner

Dean & Iola Cosner Memorial

Eli Bebout

First State Bank

First Northern Bank

Frank and Elaine Moore

Gay Bolln

Governor & First Lady Gordon

Jay & Linda Butler

Jeff & Tracy Boner

JS & Alyce Rankin Family Memorial 

L&H Industrial

Navajo Transitional Energy Company

Ryan Sullivan

Ryan & Rikki Altenburg

Tiffany Henry

Transwest Truck, Trailer and RV

Wyoming Bank & Trust

All-Around – $50,000-$99,999

City of Douglas 

Converse County Commissioners

Wagonhound Land & Livestock

Wyoming First Foundation/TW Foundation

Champion – $25,000-$49,999

Harfst & Associates 

Mayflower Ranch 

Purple Ribbon – $5,000-$24,999

Barbara Dilts

Blake & Darci Scott

Brad & Laurie Boner

Brian & Nicole Boner

Dean & Iola Cosner Memorial

Eli Bebout

First State Bank

First Northern Bank

Frank and Elaine Moore

Gay Bolln

Governor & First Lady Gordon

Jay & Linda Butler

Jeff & Tracy Boner

JS & Alyce Rankin Family Memorial 

L&H Industrial

Navajo Transitional Energy Company

Ryan Sullivan

Ryan & Rikki Altenburg

Tiffany Henry

Transwest Truck, Trailer and RV

Wyoming Bank & Trust

 

Join the Wyoming State Fair Mailing List

Sign up to receive the latest Wyoming State Fair News, events and more.