The Wyoming State Fair Endowment was passed by the Wyoming Legislature in 2018 with the goal of providing a more stable and consistent funding avenue for the future of the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex. After more than 100 years of success at the Wyoming State Fair, the WSF Endowment was established to make sure the fair survives and flourishes for the next 100 years.

As part of the legislation, $100,000 was initially appropriated from the general fund to start the endowment. Donations to the fund from local communities, businesses, individuals, and non-profits are encouraged and will be matched by the Wyoming State Treasurer up to $100,000. Along with this, a penny of every dollar of non-fair time revenue will go into the endowment to help it grow. As the money in the account earns interest, 25% of the funds will go to the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex to operate the Fair and grounds with the remaining 75% being put back into the Endowment to continue building the account. As the account grows, the funds available for the Fair and grounds will continue to grow and subsequently, ensure future funding for the Wyoming State Fairgrounds & Event Complex.


You can donate online or in person. Donations may be delivered in person to the main office in Ag Hall at 400 W Center Street in Douglas Wyoming or by sending a check with “Endowment” written in the memo line to:
400 W. Center
P.O. Drawer 10
Douglas, WY 82633

Join the Wyoming State Fair Mailing List

Sign up to receive the latest Wyoming State Fair News, events and more.